Cherries - A Great Summer Fruit
July 15, 2020
In this episode, we’ll cover many topics regarding mainly the sweet cherry, which is consumed in great quantities during their short season.
- Where did cherries originate?
- How many varieties are there?
- When are they available?
- What health benefits do they possess?
- How do I select and store them?
- What is a maraschino cherry?
- How are they picked?
- Does size matter?
For more information and links on cherries, visit us: www.freshfoodpodcast.comSupport the show
If you like what we do, please support us by buying us a coffee!